Saturday, March 12, 2011

~* A Little salt Makes The souP DiFfeRenT ?==*~

A little salt make the soup taste different is same as the meaning of a little effort makes ur next step more easier or better, and ur life can be much more greater,why? Ask me. I know. I am young. But I can tell stories. A experiance for a newbie like me. Is lame n uninterested. because u too hav one. But u lazy to share. U too hav ur life but u never care. This is how it goes. Throughout my day. That is.... Today. March 12 , a nice day. a great morning , a cool breeze of wind accidentally touched my cheeks.Like a morning kiss. welcome me to their world. In this great morning, Very cold. somehow felt like yesterday but it wasn't that simple. BEcause the difference is today means present tense whereas yesterday is pass tense.present tense, do sumthin I dont regret. Do sumthin through my heart contents. Thats what a today means. and how it means, its special. How special? I dunno, maybe sumthin different will happen. sumthin happy , sad, angry, emotional...I spent my day today in my school. Teenagers.,school school school. Second home. Cant deny it. Cause its true. The most place u visit accept home. is School. Our hideout =.= shhhh!!!...I had a training. I am tired. But happy. I learnt new things. but not enough. I wanted more. But tired. Can't continue. Maybe I should practice. Practice harder. Practice makes prefect. A guy, my first love. maybe it can't be called " first Love" cause I am not sure. why? My heart pumps lesser n lesser for him. but it also comes in a speed of light, pumps so fast that i cant hardly breath. a second, my heart just stops. when i saw him, my blood stop flowing. my body becomes cold.but yet warm. a little heat inside of me still havent flows out.I am scared. not him. but myself.doing sumthin wrong is a mistake for me in front of a person I like. "like" is it different from "love"? why? and how? maybe my heart will stay with him until a period of time had passed? that time is that what u call love? he's talented in every way. I saw that. but dunno how. maybe i admire his talent. Maybe i respect him for who he is..Should i confirm? or not? maybe...no? for a lady is too absurb? >....< why?

I have so many why. but why cant i get an perfect answer>...<?

No comments:

Post a Comment