Thursday, December 30, 2010

~* Today! Picnic! *~ WOOHOO

Today was a wonderful day to go for outdoors! Its like quite comfortable because of the weather! The sun shines brightly n beautifully but yet the weather is neither hot or cold. its warm with a bit of sunlight spreading over the Earth n cold like ice-land harmonize with the warmth of the sunlight. Its a miracle for the sun to be coming out today because its been rainning heavily ever since the school holidays started.We Went to fetch our friends at around 3p.m. We chat n eat those food that my Aunt kindly home-made herself. Its more delicious than the restaurants outside ! So good that I almost finish all of it.But, cannot lah! Need to left some for them to enjoy too! Sharing is important! I hope they r happy while eating it. I also wish that they love it too. After finish eating, we chat for more than 2 hours. All about our life n some more privacy stuff. Not really private just like daily stuff. Examples like, Studies, Relationship, Life, Works, Chit-chating n etc... I think they r also happy? Because its been long since we can sit down like this n enjoy our times together. WITH NO INTERUPTIONS. that Is the most important part. everytime i talk to someone else. my friends will definately chopped in n say other topics. But they r hilarious n cheerful. I kinda love it. but still..., No interuptions plsss! I really like to see harry potter recently. its nice n i began to want to see it more n more, repeat n repeat the same movies. I just love those advantures n magics! One of my friend recommend me to read the books of harry potter, narnia n Lord of the rings. She said u can improved ur languages powerfully n accurately. Just By reading it!. I wan to borrow after i hear her advise.

I wonder Buy? or borrow? the books? It must be expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment