Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My life is a complete failure

Today , as expected , trial exams , how horrible!! Students , well , obey of course, without any further more doubts , we are preparing for last day of war for tomorrow . This is bulan puasa where we get to leave school earlier than we use to . And it is a great pleasure of joy to all of us , STUDENTS , again. Teachers won't really care whats happenning anyway but well...Usually , they just ...teach , teach and more teaching since generally their name is TEACHER .I am really depressed cause my maths exam is a total disaster . I have shoot alot of depend-on-luck answers which I maybe right and I maybe wrong . So thats all up to GOD . The high and mighty Him/Her will please help me to pass my exam with atleast a grade B. If thats happenning , well, well, well, I am gonna die in my own happiness. Surely , I will jump in joy and kiss GOD's legs . But , I think that problem will have only a low percentage of success. I wonder why do I study anyway? since it so hard and I lost all my confidence in this year , how I gonna pass anyway ? Plus!! There is another trial exam which add up 1 + 1 = 2 !! 2 trial exams!! Screw that!!    o( >...<)")o  Curse u teacherssss !!! ( for fun XDD)

1 comment: