Thursday, August 25, 2011

Under a depression  ,
 far away from happiness ,
but near at the end of hell ,
 I saw a ray light ,
shinning above in the sky ,
so generously , yet so painfully ,
 so cheerfully , but too desperately .

Under a lonely shadow ,
I cast a spell to myself ,
 telling that I had enough ,
and hope no more would come ,
I was told to be truth ,
told to be real ,
but never told to be urself , ur despicable self...
In my heart ,
i found a riddle ,
a quite fasinating riddle ,
but also mysterious ,
I ask myself , why.. why ..
and a lot more why...
why what? Why?
I dunno why...even if u asked me ..a thousand times and in a thousand ways...

Then , finally ... I got an answer , a rather dislikable answer , an answer that I would not admit...

"it was me who doesn't want to quit , quit being my despicable self ..."  ...

1 comment:

  1. Fate is something you couldn't quit nor escape , but it's something you could change by yourself.

    ReplyDelete